Listen to this story
TOPEKA, Ind. — Starcraft plans to unveil the all-new Starcraft Super Lite travel trailer this month, targeting the 2019 Tampa Supershow for its product launch, the company announced today.
The Starcraft Super Lite travel trailer has been designed and engineered from the ground up, with the emphasis on delivering the perfect combination of comfort and functionality, the firm explained in a press release.
The Starcraft Super Lite offers these standard exterior features:
- Maintenance-free PVC roofing
- Electric power tongue jack
- Power awning
- Aluminum wheels with nitrogen-filled tires
- Aluminum entrance steps
- Oversized baggage compartments with motion-sensing lights
- Rear ladder for roof access
The unit offers these standard interior features:
- Congoleum designer “carefree” flooring throughout — 100% carpet free
- 80-inch residential queen mattress
- Seamless countertops with stainless steel kitchen sink
- Stainless steel appliances
- 8-cubic-foot refrigerator
- Flush-mount glass top range
“The Starcraft name is synonymous with RVing for 116 years, with roots dating back to 1903,” said Aaron Mortrud, national sales manager. “The brand has been long known for its innovative and affordable travel trailers and fifth wheels, and Starcraft truly believes it has developed a lightweight and affordable travel trailer that will resonate with today’s RVer.
“Our product design team set out to develop a lightweight travel trailer that got us back to our roots, while embodying our company’s tag line: Camping, Pure and Simple,” he added. “The result is the all-new Starcraft Super Lite. A practical, innovative, and affordable travel trailer with features that our customers will appreciate and have long been asking for.”
For more information or availability, contact Aaron Mortrud, Starcraft national sales manager at email@example.com.
SOURCE: Starcraft press release