Listen to this story
YREKA, Calif. — NDW (No Dirty Water) introduced a fresh and grey water purification/deodorization system designed to reduce the number of plastic bottles RVs need to bring and store during their trips.
NDW’s two-stage water purification/deodorization works to clean water first with a 5 micron filter, then with an activated oxygen/ozone generator using technology provided by Ozotech.
“Ozotech is the perfect partner for NDW as our patented corona discharge/activated oxygen generator ‘Lightning in a tube’ is 1.5 times stronger than chlorine, and 3,125 times faster, using an all-natural process, leaving no chemical residue,” said Steve Christiansen, vice president of engineering at Ozotech.
Other benefits of using NDW’s system includes:
- Removes bad odors such as sulfur tastes, replacing it with the aroma of enhanced oxygenated water.
- Neutralizes microbiological contaminants such as E.coli, coliform, and Legionella
- Eliminates and removes sediment, aluminum, bacteria, chlorine, sulfur, hydrogen sulfide, iron lead, pesticides, tadon, toxaphene, heavy metals, trihalomethanes, and volatile organic compounds.
- Can purify 2,880 gallons per day
- Weighs 7.2 pounds
- Operates on 12-volt power while using 0.8 amps, allowing solar energy to power a self-contained system
- Meets all FDA and USDA regulations for safe drinking water
- Flows at 5 gallons per minute
For more information, visit www.nodirtywater.com.
SOURCE: No Dirty Water press release