Motorhome destroyed in fire

NORWALK, Ohio — A motorhome was deemed a total loss after a fire Sunday morning, according to Norwalk Reflector. Firefighters extinguished the blaze, which had gone through the roof and one side of the motorhome.

Norwalk Reflector reports, the fire started at the bottom of a refrigerator located inside the motorhome and spread to the wall.

To read the full story by Norwalk Reflector click here.

Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith is a Wisconsin native currently living in Illinois with her husband, Eric, and two dogs, Maggie and Grace. She enjoys hiking, biking, kayaking and, of course, camping in cabins and park models.

Leave a Comment

Get Daily News Delivered

Get Weekly News Delivered

Multi-stage battery
charging with IOTA IQ4
Smart Controller

Recent Posts

Get Daily RV News Delivered

Every day we send a summary of the most important news via email. Make sure you don’t miss anything.