JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — RV City opens Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 8 a.m. in Lot E at EverBank Field in Jacksonville for the Nov. 2 game between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Florida Gators, reports First Coast News. The cost is $125 per space each day.
The City of Jacksonville has provided the following information:
- RV entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once RVs enter the lot, police will assign spaces. Saving spaces will not be allowed.
- Cars in tow that are attached to RVs MUST be parked in Lot G and will incur the $25 per day parking charges. Auto parking is limited, first-come, first-served.
- If campers arrive early to get in line with their RVs, someone MUST be with the vehicle at all times or it will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Small, compact generators are permitted but must fit within the given campground space. Generators must be positioned so fumes do not inconvenience other campers. Campers are responsible for ordering their own generator from the company of their choice.
- No electric or water hook-ups available.
For more information and the complete story from First Coast News, click here.