By Margo Armstrong
UNITED STATES — Planning is an important part of living life on the road as a full-time RVer or a seasonal traveler. If you already have healthcare issues, or just want to cover all the bases for future need, here are a few tips that can help.
Whether you choose to spend a season in one place or travel the highways non-stop, tending to medical issues can dampen the spirit.
New mobile services are springing up in all 50 states, so you may be able to have low cost medical treatment right at your RV very soon.
• Get coupons for up to 80 percent off on a wide range of prescriptions
• Find medical help for those common illnesses at a fraction of the cost of emergency or urgent care clinics
• Learn how individuals handle their healthcare on the road
• Find a Medicare physician anywhere in the United States
• Healthcare information for the under-65 travelers
• Filtering your water on the road
For detailed information, visit RV Lifestyle Experts.