Scott’s Recreation – Manchester, is looking for a full time sales manager to join our growing team. We are in search of a highly motivated, self-driven individual with exceptional customer service skills. Previous sales or sales management experience in a related field is a must. This is a full time position with benefits. The ideal candidate will also have experience within an F&I department.
You will be required to work closely with our sales team to maximize all sales opportunities, as well as oversee and enhance the sales operations. The right candidate must be able to multi task and work within a very fast paced environment. Organization and efficiency is a key to success in this position. We are a high volume dealer. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career and possess these skills, we want to talk to you.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Highly Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Managing Sales Staff
- Make sure the sales staff is fulfilling their requirements
- Help the sales staff in closing deals if necessary
- Manage the sales staff schedules
- Inspect and assist sales with ACV’s on trades
- Make sure all units that are for sale are represented properly
- Make sure all units are priced accordingly
- Keep an active and up to date inventory spreadsheet
- Assist general manager with ordering and maintaining proper inventory levels
- Run credit bureaus
- Process Credit Applications and secure financing
- Complete Financing Documents
- Maintain strong relationships with our indirect lenders
- Some selling will be necessary. You will act as a backup sales person if all other sales people are already assisting customers.
- Customer Relations
- Handle all sales related customer service issues.
- Help facilitate and communicate to service what service requirements are needed for sold units or dealer owned inventory.
Salary Range: $50,000 plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales or Sales Management: 3 years