Keystone Automotive Seeks Outside Sales Representative For Growing RV Team
About the Job
Keystone Automotive Operations (Keystone) can provide potential candidates with a very unique career experience; as it is both a portfolio company of Bain Capital, one of the largest and most successful private equity companies in the world and it is also the largest warehouse distributor of automotive aftermarket accessories in North America. The private equity experience combined with the business opportunities presented by Keystone’s size, market position and growth trajectory creates a quickly evolving and exciting work opportunity.
Keystone serves the diverse interests and needs of auto enthusiasts and their installers across North America. It has 28 locations serving over 23,000 customers. Keystone offers the largest assortment of specialty products in the automotive aftermarket industry including 275,000+ stocking SKUs from over 650 suppliers. The Company operates 4 distribution warehouse centers (1.5M sq ft) and 23 non-inventory stocking cross-docks in the United States and Canada. The truck fleet supports over 32 million delivery miles per year through its logistics distribution network. Delivery service is provided by 350 trucks/trailers that visit customers in 48 states and Canada, as well as exporting to more than 40 countries.
Title: Outside Sales Representative — RV
Position Location: Throughout the US and Canada
- Drive sales growth and profitability in a defined territory / market segment by understanding the requirements of the customers and suppliers.
- Sell the Keystone portfolio of products and related services and identify target customers.
- Effectively manage time and account base to maximize selling efforts during the work day.
- Manage product mix in order to increase profitability and increase market share.
- Utilize and maintain sales desktop tools to coordinate daily selling efforts and review customer metrics.
- Update customer contact information with Keystone operating system, maintain mailing lists, and track call frequency on a daily basis.
- Attend manufacturer training seminars to gain increased knowledge in various areas
- Interact with category management to drive specific vendor programs and expand new and existing markets.
- Identify and assist outside sales with the conversion of competitively held accounts to Keystone.
- Ensure that every customer experience with you or Keystone is an enjoyable and efficient one
Job Skill Requirements
- 2-5 years of Face-to-Face sales experience
- Documented track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and orientation
- Solidly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Good process thinking and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- RV or Camping background or industry enthusiast
- Strong analytical skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Responsible and committed associate
- Responsive and flexible
- Highly productive
- Action oriented – Execution focused
- Strong work ethic
- Team oriented
- Continuous learner
- Good judgment and patience
Competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K and the chance for professional growth.
Interested individuals should apply to: