Brown and Brown of Kentucky has the following position open for northeastern United States territory and west coast territory.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various products to promote sale of vehicle service plans.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property, and to discuss existing service plan coverage.
- Select company that offers type of coverage requested by client. Ensure that plan requirements are fulfilled, including the completion of appropriate forms.
- Call on F&I Managers in RV and Auto dealerships to explain plans, to analyze and to suggest additions or changes to their selling technique… Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for dealer to implement and provide program.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Train dealers on sales process and F&I process as needed.
- Attend trade shows to promote company lines of business.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must have or be willing to obtain all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance to discuss and sell warranty products in the states serviced. Three to five years finance/sales experience.
If you are highly motivated, and eager to excel in this fast-paced environment, please email your resume to email@example.com
Brown and Brown of KY is an EEOC employer.