Listen to this story
FOREST CITY, Iowa — Jeff Kubacki has been a chief information officer for nearly a decade and a half, first as an interim-CIO at Ecolab, then with stints at Kroll, ATK, and Westinghouse Electric. For a bit more than two years, he has been the CIO of Winnebago, based in Eden Prairie. You might not think of this iconic nearly $2 billion recreational vehicle company to be a hotbed of technology, but changing that perception inside and out has been Kubacki’s mission.
He is currently pursuing five strategic objectives as IT leader:
- Driving increased automation and integration across the supply chain;
- Leveraging IT to drive increased employee performance and productivity;
- Modernizing the IT infrastructure and all of our services;
- Making improvements around IT risk management;
- Transforming the digital experience for the connected consumer.
Read the full story from Forbes.