Listen to this story
TAMPA, Fla. — Thor Motor Coach will be at the Florida RV SuperShow Wednesday, Jan. 16 through Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019. This show will be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa with gates opening at 9 a.m.
The Florida RV SuperShow provides an excellent opportunity to see Thor Motor Coach products. All floor plans of the new Magnitude and Omni Super C motorhomes will be on display for the first time to the public. Features include a panoramic skylight with accompanying Sky Shade above the largest overhead bunk in the RV market, a Ford F-550 chassis and PowerStroke 6.7 L diesel engine, and a lane departure warning system. Thor Motor Coach’s Super C RVs recently received the 2019 Top RV Debut by RVBusiness.
Other debuts sharing the spotlight will be:
- A.C.E. 33.1 – pet-friendly Class A motorhome with sofa, dinette, and theater seating in the living room
- Miramar 32.2 – Class A gas under 35 feet with 10-inch touchscreen dash radio and multiplex wiring system
- Four Winds 27R – full-wall slideout Class C floor plan featuring a king bed
- Windsport 33X – full-wall slideout Class A gas model with opposing seating and multiplex wiring system
- Hurricane 34J – large living space with bunk beds and Wifi Ranger / Wifi Extender
- Axis 27.7 – the largest RUV to date with expanded living and storage spaces and Rapid Camp+ wireless control system
- Aria 3902 – dual vanity bathroom sinks, Tilt-A-View inclining king bed on an Atlas Foundation
- Outlaw 38MB – Class A toy hauler with two queen beds, a garage and three seasons patio doors leading out to the patio deck
- Quantum KW29– Class C with king bed and prepped for washer/dryer
- Synergy 24MB – increased living area with power murphy bed
- Compass 23TW – RUV with flip-up queen bed, built on a Ford Transit
Thor Motor Coach will be in four distinct areas at the SuperShow:
- North Midway – 790
- West Midway – 850
- Midway – 510
- Lakeside East – 220
For more information on the 2019 Florida RV SuperShow, visit thormotorcoach.com/events.
SOURCE: Thor Motor Coach press release