BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — The annual RV Aftermarket Executive Conference will be hosted in Bonita Springs, Florida, next month at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa.
This three-day event gathers suppliers and distributors in the RV industry where they will meet to develop their strategies for expanding their business in the coming year, introduce new products and services, network and have some fun.
The conference, open to all RV Industry Association (RVIA) members, allows one-on-one “appointment sessions” between RV suppliers and distributors of their choosing. In conjunction with scheduled meetings, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Be among the first to hear results from the RV Industry Association’s groundbreaking new research examining RVers’ experiences and thoughts about purchasing aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Get a first-look at new products and programs before the fall/winter RV shows.
- Experience the Dealer Council! Hear what’s on the mind of RV dealers and their thoughts about the aftermarket.
- Network and catch up with colleagues from around the country who are all learning new ways to navigate and search for new opportunities in today’s dynamic industry.
Registration to be placed into the meeting request application closed July 2, however, take note of the following important dates :
- July 2: Voting for Supplier and Distributor of the Year will open
- July 9: Ability to login to request appointments opens
- July 16: Meeting requests application closes
- July 20: Voting for Supplier and Distributor of the Year closes
- July 30: Receive notification of your specific meeting calendar and meeting room
For more information on the RV Aftermarket Executive Conference, click here.
SOURCE: RVIA press release