Listen to this story
RESTON, Va. — In 2017, the RV Industry Association launched a 40 Under 40 program to identify future leaders in the industry. The association today released its list of 2019 rising executives.
“The goal was not simply to create a one-time ceremony, but to engage the next generation of innovators in the RV industry and to build on the initiative each year,” said Liz Crawford, senior vice president of trade shows and events. “Anyone who demonstrated a commitment to our amazing industry at any level within their organization was eligible to be recognized for this honor.
RVIA sought nominations for the second annual 40 Under 40 class in late 2018, and a special committee of industry leaders reviewed the applications and selected the finalists.
The 40 Under 40 finalists were nominated by their peers and represent a cross-section of industry segments, said Crawford
“Each of these remarkable young men and women exemplify leadership and inspire others through their efforts,” she added. “Having such and amazing group of talent creating a real difference in their organizations means the future is very bright for our growing industry.”
The second annual 40 Under 40 award winners:
- Lindsay Babinsack – Sebrite Financial Corp.
- Chase Baerlin – Bankston Motor Homes
- Thomas Bennett – General RV Center
- Larry Besse – Primeaux RV
- James Bonin – Pan Pacific RV Centers
- Kyle Bonita – Torklift International
- Devin Burton – Giant Recreation World
- Justin Carlton – Carlton Camping Center
- Melanie Carr – Escapees RV Club
- Travis Carr – Escapees RV Club
- Adam Christoffersen – Winnebago Industries
- Amy Closter – Owasco RV
- Michael Cowherd – US Adventure RV
- Joel Crawford – Torklift International
- Chris Smith – Family Motor Coach Association
- Ashley Elliott – Northwest RV
- Zach Eppers – Coachmen RV
- Shannon Esterly – Coach-Net
- Robert FitzSimmons – Crossroads RV
- Jordyn Foos – RV PRO
- Jeremy Greene – RV Industry Association
- Michilah Grimes – Lippert Components Inc.
- Curtis Gunter – Forest River
- Nick Haarhues – Carefree of Colorado
- Sam Jefson – Winnebago Industries
- Dustin Johns – Travel Lite RV
- Anita Lien – RV Dealers Association of Canada
- Bryan Melton – Airstream
- AJ Pettis – Ron Hoover RV & Marine of West Houston
- Stephanie Puglisi – RV Family Travel Atlas
- Samantha Rocci – RV Industry Association
- Joey Schneider – Ocean Grove RV Supercenter
- Tim Suetkamp – Mito Corporation
- Nicole Sult – Lippert Components Inc.
- Alexa Szybowicz – Airxcel
- Leigh Tiffin – Vanleigh RV
- Karyn Torcoletti – Erwin Hymer Group of North America
- Daniel Turk – Affinity RV
- Mollee Veurink – Veurink’s RV Center
- Brad Walden – Southern RV
The winners will be recognized at the 2019 RV Industry Awards held during RVX: The RV Experience March 14 at The Depot in Salt Lake City.
People can still register for the event by visiting www.rvx.org.
SOURCE: RV Industry Association press release