RESTON, Va. — Slated for March 12-14, 2019, RVX will be the recreation vehicle industry’s biggest event. Designed to spark consumer interest in the RV lifestyle, RVX will unveil the latest products, celebrate innovation and provide inspiration and education to dealers to drive their businesses forward.
Here are five reasons the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) recommends attending this show:
1) Kick off the camping season with a reveal of the industry’s hottest products, just as consumers start heading to dealerships to buy. The Reveal will be something the industry has never seen before and an event you won’t want to miss.
2) Check out the show’s brand new, contiguous Industry Showcase hall filled with the latest RV, outdoor and aftermarket products and meet with your suppliers to get exclusive merchandising and sales insights.
3) An all new Education Platform, where attendees can learn how to overcome current market challenges and reach new consumer groups. Attendees will hear from thought leaders in major industries related to camping and the outdoor lifestyle.
4) Cheer on the best RV service techs in the industry. With an amped-up Top Tech Challenge, the show puts an even bigger spotlight on RV technicians’ importance to the customer experience.
5) The RV Industry Awards are the industry’s biggest awards show celebrating exceptional individuals and brands that are driving the industry forward. The awards will feature new dealer and supplier awards along with the 40 Under 40 and the RVDA DSI Awards.
To learn more about RVX: The RV Experience, email RVX@rvia.org.
SOURCE: RVIA Today Express