Listen to this story
FAIRFAX, Va. — The RV Dealers Association will honor RV brands built by 12 manufacturers with its Quality Circle Award during the RVX RV industry awards celebration on March 14 at The Depot in downtown Salt Lake City.
These brands/manufacturers/product categories received at least 15 dealer responses and scored 4.25 or above on a 5-point scale in overall dealer satisfaction in the association’s 25th Annual Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) survey.
“Quality Circle Awards recognize manufacturers that dealers rated the highest in several important areas of dealer and customer support in the DSI survey,” said Mike Regan, RVDA chairman of the board and president of Crestview RV Center in Buda, Texas. “Thanks to all the dealers who responded to the survey and congratulations to the manufacturers who earned the award this year.”
The towable RV manufacturers/brands receiving awards are (in alphabetical order by manufacturer):
- Coachmen (Brookstone/Chaparral fifth wheels)
- Forest River (Flagstaff travel trailers and fifth wheels/Shamrock expandables, Sierra/Sandpiper)
- Grand Design (Imagine, Momentum, Reflection, Solitude, Transcend)
- Gulf Stream (Vintage Cruiser/Vista Cruiser, Innsbruck/Amerilite/Conquest/Kingsport)
- Heartland (Big Country/Elk Ridge, Cyclone/Torque, Landmark, North Trail/Wilderness, Prowler/Trail Runner, Road Warrior, Sundance/Gateway)
- Keystone (Montana/High Country)
- Lance travel trailers and toy haulers
The motorized RV manufacturers/product categories receiving awards are (in alphabetical order)
- Gulf Stream
- Leisure Travel Vans/Triple E
When rating their brands/manufacturers, RVDA asks dealers to express, confidentially, their level of satisfaction on four core issues:
The 25th Annual DSI survey was conducted between October and January. A total of 525 American and Canadian dealers responded to the survey this year and provided 2,371 brand ratings, an average of almost five per dealer.
A summary of the DSI survey aggregate results will appear in the April issue of RV Executive Today.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association press release