ALBERTA, Canada — On June 1, 2018 new legislation came into effect that required all companies with more than five employees on site to have a formal safety program:
Alberta Government site: https://www.alberta.ca/ohs-changes.aspx
There’s a lot that goes into the basic program, 11 specific elements in fact. From policies to procedures and hazard assessments to training and documentation.
We know that building a safety program from scratch can be costly and confusing, so we designed a Safety Management System that will help you comply with the required elements of the new legislation without large impacts to your existing operations. Here are some key features:
- Focused, effective programs that identify and manage liability
- Quick implementation (be compliant in under 30 days per location)
- Online forms and documentation
- Managed administration, we monitor documentation and make recommendations to keep you on track
- Access to online training, no costly work interruptions
- Easy to use; our program runs on a one-page custom software dashboard
- Real-time support: online/phone/in person – whichever works best for you
- Our basic program starts at $250/month; we leverage technology to save you $$
This system is working for over 60 locations in Alberta, call Ryan at (780) 216.1785 or email him at email@example.com to learn more or set up a demo of this new safety system. Visit www.safe2day.ca to learn more.
SOURCE: RVDA of Alberta press release