Listen to this story
ELKHART — The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s annual induction dinner honoring the Class of 2019 will take place Aug. 5 at the Hall of Fame’s Northern Indiana Event Center in Elkhart.
The induction dinner celebration begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cash bar cocktail party, followed by the dinner and induction ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.
“I hope a record number of friends and colleagues of the inductees and industry members will join us in honoring these outstanding industry pioneers who have had a major impact on our professions and lives,” said Darryl Searer, president, RV/MH Hall of Fame (Hall).
Those being inducted in the Class of 2019 include:
RV industry inductees include:
- Randy Biles, with Pikes Peak Traveland
- Jeffrey P. Few, from Automation & Manufacturing Systems
- Bruce Hopkins, with the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA)
- Lance Wilson, with the Florida RV Trade Association
- Daryl Zook, founder of KZ RV
Manufactured housing industry inductees include:
- Richard “Dick” Ernst, from Financial Marketing Associates
- John Carey, with Modern Home Sales and Midwest Homes
- Leo Poggione, from Craftsman Homes
- D. Raymond Broderick, with Superior Homes
- Walter “Wally” Comer, president of Adventure Homes
In addition to the induction ceremony, the 2019 Golf Classic Fundraiser also take place the morning of Aug. 5. The venue will be announced later. Searer also mentioned that the Hall is seeking sponsors for the various induction dinner and golf events.
Registration is open now. For more information or to make reservations, visit www.rvmhhalloffame.org.
SOURCE: RV/MH Hall of Fame press release