Listen to this story
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — This year’s MBA RV Rental School takes place Feb. 5 to 6 at the Tuscany Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
“We have lots of additional topics and discussions planned, as you may have already learned, or will learn in a few days,” said Bert Alanko, CEO of MBA Insurance.
“There will be workshop time to take specific important information and customize it for immediate use at your dealership,” he added. “The goal is for you to leave the school Thursday afternoon with concrete ideas that you can take back to your dealership, moving a step closer to the next level of success the next day.”
People planning to attend this year’s rental school, and who want to take full advantage of these topics, discussions, and workshop moments, are encouraged to bring the following items with them.
- Revenue report from eWebRenter or whatever software the rental outlet uses.
- Add-ons income report
- Add-ons price list
- The rental contract that a renter signs
- The rental outlet’s contract policies, legalese, terms and conditions, etc.
- A profit and loss statement, especially a list of expenses
- A price list for what the company charges to rent RVs
- A list of at least two to four specific goals to start working on, especially in marketing or sales.
“Even if what you have its not 100% accurate, or even if it is just your best guess, bring it,” said Alanko. “Many of the first- and second-year companies operate on notes, estimates and educated guesses. That’s OK, it’s a good start.”
The MBA staff and the rental school faculty plan to work with participants to make their RV rental businesses more successful than they ever imagined possible, Alanko promised.
For more information, or to register for this year’s class, visit www.MBArentalschool.com or call 800.622.2201.
SOURCE: MBA Insurance press release