ASHBURN, Va. — The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) is now accepting education session proposals for the 2019 NRPA Annual Conference, Sept. 24–26, 2019, in Baltimore. The deadline to submit proposals is Nov. 30, 2018.
Anyone with an interest in parks and recreation, and the areas of health and wellness, conservation and social equity, is encouraged to submit a proposal, including:
- Park and recreation professionals
- Park and recreation educators
- Park and recreation students
- Park and recreation vendors, contractors and related groups
- Professional speakers and professionals aligned with park and recreation’s mission
- Planners, landscape architects, public health administrators, city and county managers, and naturalists
Individuals who submit a proposal by Nov. 30, 2018, will be eligible to win a free full-package registration to the conference. The package includes access to three days of education sessions, a two-day exhibit hall pass and tickets to NRPA’s exclusive networking events.
To submit a proposal, click here.
To learn more about NRPA, visit www.nrpa.org.
SOURCE: National Recreation and Park Association press release