From the bloggers at RV Rental Connections:
The RVRA (Recreational Vehicle Rental Association) recently released an RV rental marketplace survey that mentioned four eye-opening trends in the RV rental industry, RV Rental Connection reported.
While most RV rental operators and dealers are experiencing a welcome increase in this year’s revenues, there are some surprising trends to take note of, such as:
- 15% of RV rental operators were concerned about remaining profitable
- 24% of RV rental operators say the rental season is too short
- 20% of RV rental operators say profit margins are inadequate
But most surprising to me was trend number four, which hit me like a hard Tyson uppercut.
4. 100% of the RV rental dealers do not allow two-night rentals. Boom!
The looming question I have to ask is this: Is the RV Industry missing the chance to win a heavy-weight-title? Who is ready to step into the ring, innovate and add two-night rentals to their menu of services, at least for part of the year?
Consider these questions:
- What rewards could this bring?
- Is this something I can easily undo if it doesn’t work?
- What’s the worst that could happen?
To read RV Rental Connection’s full explanation as to why dealers should consider two-night rentals, visit www.rvrentalconnection.com.