Listen to this story
FAIRFAX, Va. — Author, CEO and speaker Josh Linkner will present “Harnessing Innovation: Turning Raw Ideas into Powerful Results,” during the opening general session of the RV Dealers Convention/Expo Nov. 12.
The keynote address will focus on channeling imagination to create game-changing drivers of growth and innovation.
Linkner’s presentation is set to deliver practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative output and deliver bottom-line results, said Eric Sisk, RVDA marketing communications specialist.
Linkner’s presentation will equip dealers to:
- Use specific techniques to harness their most powerful ideas.
- Apply creativity on a daily basis across all business activities and roles.
- Break free from the three biggest blockers of creativity.
- Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies.
- Avoid the five biggest creativity killers.
- Master three powerful brainstorming techniques.
- Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new ideas.
For more information about the convention, visit www.rvda.org/convention, call Julie Newhouse at 703.364.5518, or email email@example.com.
Watch Linkner’s welcome video at www.vimeo.com.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association press release