Listen to this story
LANCASTER, Calif. — Lance Camper Manufacturing today announced its top dealer award results for the 2018 season.
Results are based on retail sales of new Lance ultra-light travel trailers and truck campers.
“Congratulations to all of our key dealer partners who achieved significant sales success last season. We look forward to another very strong year in 2019,” said Gary Conley, Lance Camper national sales manager.
The overall top dealership was Richard’s Boat Center in Lancaster, Calif.
The top truck camper dealer was Galaxy Campers in Ontario, Calif.
- Tom’s Camperland – Mesa, Ariz.
- Pro Trucks Plus – Livermore, Calif.
- Richard’s Boat Center – Lancaster, Calif.
- Parkview Auto & Trailer – Smyrna, Dela.
- Ocean Grove RV Sales – St. Augustine, Fla.
- Pacific Travel Center – Tacoma, Wash.
- Mattas Motors & Marine – Grand Junction, Colo.
- Hill’s Auto & RVs – Yakima, Wash.
- Toscano RV Center – Los Banos, Calif.
Tom’s Camperland in Mesa, Ariz., was recognized as the top trailer dealer.
Others in that category included:
- Parris RV – Murray, Utah
- Princess Craft – Round Rock, Texas
- North Country RV – Ham Lake, Minn.
- Reeds Trailer Sales – Petaluma, Calif.
- Clearview RV – Snohomish, Wash.
- Lazy Days RV FL – Seffner, Fla.
- Trailer Hitch RV – Nipomo, Calif.
- Ketelsen Campers of Colorado – Wheat Ridge, Colo
SOURCE: Lance Camper Manufacturing press release