Listen to this story
GOSHEN, Ind. — Keystone RV’s Raptor and Carbon toy hauler brands are buckling down and brightening up with their new decor for 2020, the company announced today.
The new interiors can be describes as, light, airy and inviting, the release noted.
According to Product Manager Nick Ebenroth, the new interior designs deliver exactly what modern owners are looking for.
“After monitoring our social media feeds and looking into what RV owners are posting about we recognized this trend of clean whites and grays,” he explained.
“We wanted to take those ideas and go above and beyond customers’ expectations, and our new interiors are doing just that by taking cues from modern home designs, with the look of reclaimed barn wood and shiplap accents,” he added.
New 2020 interior highlights include:
- Barn wood, plank-style linoleum flooring
- Bright solid-surface countertops
- Slate gray backsplash with herringbone style
- Crown moulding
- Updated farmhouse-style drawer pulls and door handles
- Beautiful all gray cabinets with glass inserts
- Shiplap headboard in master bedroom
- Fitted comforter with three throw pillows
- Updated concrete-style bathroom countertop
- Motion lighting on interior steps
- Re-designed exterior door handles for easy entrance
For more information on the toy haulers, visit www.keystonerv.com/raptor.