Listen to this story
SALT LAKE CITY — Jayco introduced the Talon Platinum toyhauler series at the RVX. The unit is a dual axle fifth wheel toyhauler with versatile garage space, the release noted.
“We’ve completely redesigned and enhanced Talon Platinum to bring a fresh interior design concept to the toyhauler marketplace,” said Chris Barth, senior director of product development for Talon toyhaulers.
“Our customers have asked for a more residential look paired with larger garage spaces and off-grid capabilities,” he added. “Talon Platinum provides customers with more of what they’re looking for and at a great price point as well.”
Amenities include a new “modern farmhouse” décor with handcrafted and dry-glazed Farmhouse White cabinetry, hardwood “rustic barnwood” slideroom fascia, solid surface countertops, whole-house LED lighting with dimmer switches and stainless steel appliances with a glass-topped three-burner range.
The design-friendly unit also offers a standard LED HDTV, upgraded three-zone 12-volt AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V System with Bluetooth and HDMI, standard SuperSofa with heat, light and massage functions, and upgraded American-made Shaw “wood plank” vinyl flooring with standard minimal carpeting.
“Our design and production teams took great efforts to have the new Talon Platinum series ready for an RVX debut,” said Brad Whitehead, general manager of the Jayco towables division.
“The first four floor plans, including the brand new 335T and 385T, are being built and shipped to dealers now,” he added. “We’re excited to deliver these impressive enhancements to our customers today.”
The exterior of the Talon Platinum features a new graphics package with monochromatic and metallic colors to match every tow vehicle, the release claimed.
The painted fiberglass front cap features a new platinum logo and built-in specialty LED lighting. This series also offers Jayco’s patent-pending safety system, JaySMART (safety markers and reverse travel) LED lighting, which provides 360 degrees of driver intentionality while towing and parking.
Additional Talon Platinum features include:
- Built-in Climate Shield zero-degree-tested weather protection
- For floorplans: 335T (new), 385T (new), 392T, and 403T
- Jayco’s two-year warranty
- I-Class cambered structural-steel I-beams featuring wide body construction
- StrongholdVBL vacuum-bonded construction
- Goodyear Endurance “beast” tires (Made in the U.S.A.)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power
- Backup camera prep
- Hinged spring-assist, radius-cornered ramp door with 2,500-pound capacity and a 93-3/8-inch-wide opening with anti-slip, non-skid flooring
- Upgraded MORryde CRE3000 suspension system
- Rear electric-lift queen beds/rollover sofas with folding armrests and cup holders
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly
- Radiant barrier insulation in roof, slideout rooms, floor, bedroom and bath deck
- Optional 5,500-watt generator (generator prep standard)
- Optional tail-gate “party deck” with awning and steps
- Optional MORryde StepAbove entrance steps
- Optional Sani-con Turbo waste evacuation system
For more information visit Jayco’s Talon Platinum page.
SOURCE: Jayco press release