WAKE FOREST, N.C. — Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS), a leading RV, marine and trailer dealership software provider, is pleased to announce that 26 of the recipients of the 2018 RVBusiness Top 50 Dealer Award are IDS customers.
RVBusiness magazine and its marketing partner, BJ Thompson Associates, have scheduled the public ceremony honoring these top Canadian and US dealerships for November 7th.
It will take place at a gala awards reception during the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association International Convention/Expo co-hosted by the US Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association and RVDA of Canada on November 5th-9th at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
As we mentioned in last year’s RVB Top 50 announcement – and it holds true even more so today – we’re pleased with the increased recognition that these awards are garnering in both the US and Canadian recreational vehicle markets not only because of the commercial recognition but also the advertising clout that goes with it,” said RVB Publisher Sherm Goldenberg. “But, as many in the industry are well aware, it also provides a unique benchmarking tool for a wide array of retailers to examine their own operations and see how they measure up to industry standards and their own expectations on the brink of the 2019 model year.
For these and other reasons,” he continued, “we congratulate this year’s Top 50 dealers and look forward to seeing them all with their employees and families on stage in Las Vegas.”
Out of those 50 dealers, RVBusiness has singled out five “Blue Ribbon” honorees for their exemplary performances. Among them are three IDS customers – Affinity RV Service, Pleasureland RV Center and Wilkins RV. Another IDS customer, Burlington RV SuperStore, is set to receive the Arthur J. Decio Humanitarian Award sponsored by Wells Fargo CDF for excelling in charitable endeavors.
“I’d like to congratulate all of our customers, as well as all of the other award recipients,” said IDS General Manager Sean Raynor. “We exist solely to try and meet the dealers’ automation needs, and hopefully, we’re at least part of the reason why they’re on this Top 50 list.”
Here is a full list of IDS customers named as 2018 RVBusiness Top 50 Dealers (in alphabetical order):
- Affinity RV Service, Sales & Rentals – Prescott, Ariz.
- All Valley RV Center – Acton, Calif.
- ArrKann Trailer & RV Centre – Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Bucars RV Centre – Balzac, Alberta, Canada
- Bullyan RV – Duluth, Minn.
- Burlington RV SuperStore – Sturtevant, Wis.
- Coachlight RV Sales – Carthage, Mo.
- Crestview RV Center – Buda, Texas
- ExploreUSA RV Supercenter – Plano, Texas
- Fraserway RV – Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Giant Recreation World – Winter Garden, Fla.
- Guaranty RV Super Centers – Junction City, Ore.
- Hilltop Camper & RV – Fridley, Minn.
- Little Dealer Little Prices – Mesa, Ariz.
- Moix RV Supercenter – Conway, Ark.
- Mount Comfort RV – Greenfield, Ind.
- Open Roads Complete RV – White, Ga.
- Pan Pacific RV Centers – French Camp, Calif.
- Pleasureland RV Center – St. Cloud, Minn.
- Princess Craft – Round Rock, Texas
- Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales – Rockview, Alberta, Canada
- Sicard RV – Smithville, Ontario, Canada
- Tennessee RV Supercenter – Knox, Tenn.
- Veurink’s RV Center – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Wilkins RV – Bath, N.Y.
- Woody’s RV World – Calgary, Alberta, Canada
IDS continuously improves its dealership management software based on the feedback from dealers like the ones listed above to ensure they have the tools they need to perform at their best. If you wish to learn more about IDS, visit www.ids-astra.com.
SOURCE: IDS press release