ELKHART — The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s annual Induction Dinner honoring the Class of 2016 will be held on Aug. 1, at the Hall of Fame’s Northern Indiana Event Center in Elkhart, Ind., according to Darryl Searer, president, RV/MH Hall of Fame (Hall).
Searer said, “I want to emphasize that everyone is invited to attend this event. In the past, we have sent out invitations to the induction dinner and that has led to some confusion. I think that this may have left the impression that it was an “invitation only” event, and that’s not true. This is an industry-wide celebration where members of the RV and manufactured housing industries, as well as friends and families of the inductees, can come honor these inductees; but also, celebrate our industries’ rich heritage as a whole.”
Those being inducted in the Class of 2016 include:
- Gary Bunzer, Bunzer Consulting, Inc.
- Ernie F. Friesen, All Seasons RV/Redding RV
- Jay C. Hesse (deceased), Blue Ox
- Ross Kinzler, Wisconsin Housing Alliance
- Thomas R. “Tim” McGuire, The Coast Distribution System, Inc.
- James (Jim) Miller, Nationwide Custom Homes
- William (Bill) Overhulser, Del Rey Industries
- Robert Edward Richardson, Richardson Homes Corp
- Roland Sahm (deceased), Founder of Elixir Industries
- Joseph H. Stegmayer, Cavco Industries, Inc.
In addition to the Induction ceremony, the 2016 Golf Classic Fundraiser kicks off with a full breakfast at 7 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m., and then caps off with a luncheon and awards presentation. This year the golf classic will again be hosted by The Bent Oak Golf Club in Elkhart.
Searer said, “We expect this year’s events to be the best ever. You’ll not want to miss this exciting annual event. Space is limited so we want to encourage everyone to sign up early.”
SOURCE: RV/MH Hall of Fame press release