Listen to this story
DORADO, Puerto Rico — ConsumersAdvocate announced today the launch of a comprehensive guide pertaining to the purchase of RV-related insurance.
The firm conducted more than 224 hours of research, looking into 40-plus sources and vetting 10 companies to compile the information.
Each firm was analyzed based on three criteria:
- Coverage and benefits — The group looked at each RV insurer’s coverage to determine which had more wide-ranging policies, with higher liability limits.
- Customer support — The organization singled out providers with a strong reputation relative to their size, and a variety of ways to contact them, the release noted.
- Cost — Instead of focusing on specific premiums and deductibles, ConsumersAdvocate underscored how providers lower their policies’ overall cost.
As a result, the company concluded:
- Progressive RV insurance was best rated for millennials
- National General RV insurance was best for baby boomers
- RVInsurance.com was recommended for new RV buyers
- Good Sam RV Insurance was rated best for consumer satisfaction
ConsumersAdvocate.org also developed some comparisons to help people chose between different companies and policies.
For more information, visit www.consumersadvocate.org/rv-insurance.