LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. — Camping World Holdings reported results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30.
Third quarter highlights and year-over-year financial comparisons include:
- Revenue increased 6.2% to $1.313 billion;
- Gross profit increased 5.9% to $376.3 million, and gross margin was flat at 28.7%;
- Income from operations, net income and diluted earnings per share of Class A common stock were $83.9 million, $47.9 million, and $0.38, respectively, and included $5.8 million of pre-opening store costs associated with the Gander Outdoors store openings;
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) decreased 17.0% to $100.1 million;
- The number of Active Customers and Good Sam Club members reached all-time high levels of 4.5 million and 2.0 million, respectively; and
- At September 30 the company operated a total of 227 unique locations.
Read the full story from Citizen Tribune.