AZ: Smoke posed biggest danger at Wise’s RV business

Listen to this story

MESA, Ariz. — A day after a massive fire tore through an upholstery and flooring store at 22nd Place and Main Street, firefighters said toxic smoke posed the biggest danger from the blaze.

“There were people on the RV lot everywhere. Traffic was backed up forever, and it just looked like a war zone,” he told Arizona’s Family.

Wise’s RV business was spared of the flames, but the smoke was another story.

Read the full story from AZ Family.

Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith is a Wisconsin native currently living in Illinois with her husband, Eric, and two dogs, Maggie and Grace. She enjoys hiking, biking, kayaking and, of course, camping in cabins and park models.

Leave a Comment

Get Daily News Delivered

Get Weekly News Delivered

Multi-stage battery
charging with IOTA IQ4
Smart Controller

Recent Posts

Get Daily RV News Delivered

Every day we send a summary of the most important news via email. Make sure you don’t miss anything.