By Greg Gerber
All of us love David and Goliath stories of ordinary people overcoming significant obstacles.
However, there are some important lessons here as they pertain to any battles we face, be it a stubborn sin problem, an illness, massive debt, childhood trauma or an unhealthy relationship. They are:
- David RAN confidently TOWARD the giant.
- David didn’t devise a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C.
- David spoke no negative words.
- David used available tools and knowledge.
- His prior pain became David’s greatest asset.
Regardless of the giant you are facing, if you have already put your faith in Christ, you can defeat it with what you already know and what you already possess.
The full blog can be found at www.greggerber.com.