This week’s episode of Rollin’ On TV visits the original family owner of Lakewood Campground in Myrtle Beach, S.C.; storing hitches when not in use, and preventing seals from cracking and drying out.
(Jan. 25, 2019) — A new year has arrived, and before you know it RV travel season will be here, too. You want to begin gathering your equipment now, checking your new or existing RV gear and hardware, and preparing your RV for the road trips of spring, summer and fall.
(Jan. 25, 2019) — Are you thinking of buying an RV? You might need to double down on your savings. RVs are a luxury that many of us simply can’t afford. They can easily cost upwards of $100,000 and that’s not even including maintenance fees, repairs, and gas.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — About 70 women from Sisters on the Fly made the trip to Florida to help with the ongoing hurricane cleanup.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — Randy Rusk said that when the display is complete it will include about 500 pieces. “I’ve been told I probably have the largest camper collection in the US … or maybe the world.”
(Jan. 24, 2019) — Just 26 percent of people correctly identified that water should be poured onto a campfire, with the other 74 percent thought that a fire should be extinguished by covering it with soil or sand.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — Though you probably know the Southwest for its desert landscape, you might be surprised by the many scenic lakes where you can go waterfront camping.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — Having a clean and organized RV is not only safer while barreling down the road at 65 miles an hour, but it will save frustration and headaches later on in a trip.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — While I don’t have much love for the city of Phoenix, we seem to end up there at least once a year when wintering in the southwest.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — This year, it really should be called the ‘International RV Show’ because Bigfoot RV from Canada has joined forces with many other RV manufacturers. Bigfoot RV President Grant Bilodeau also plans to attend!
(Jan. 24, 2019) — Imagine that you are about to retire. In the driveway, is a brand-new RV. Your dream machine. The Florida sun is shining, and life looks good…until you look out over the Gulf of Mexico to see a hurricane named Michael barreling down towards you.
(Jan. 24, 2019) — 2019 is right around the corner and I bet you are wondering which National Parks to hit this year. There are fifty-eight National Parks in the United States. Each has its own beauty and attraction but which ones are the crème de la crème to visit in this new year? Here is a list of the top seven National Parks to visit this year.
(Jan. 23, 2019) — The most hardcore Vermont campers claimed their favorite campsites long ago. A few people even set up lawn chairs outside the Vermont State Parks office in Montpelier, poised to make their reservation at the earliest possible moment 11 months in advance.
(Jan. 23, 2019) — At the WNY RV show you’ll find more than 200 RVs from local dealers. There are several different types of RVs like a park model that looks like a house on the outside and inside.
(Jan. 23, 2019) — Whether you go camping in a tent, trailer, or motorhome, you likely rely on propane for a variety of purposes. It can be used to heat up your stove, the water tank, or fuel the generator for power.
(Jan. 23, 2019) — When we tell some RVers or city slickers that we prefer boondocking in solitary places like the Yukon, the first question they ask us is usually “Aren’t you scared?” We think that’s funny. Big cities scare us more.
(Jan. 23, 2019) — In a standard RV, the bed isn’t usually something a new owner needs to think about, as just about all RVs come with a bed frame and mattress included. The mattress may not be the most comfortable, but it’s there.