BILLINGS, Mont. — Kampgrounds of America honored 18 KOA franchisees for 10 years of service to the KOA system during the annual KOA International Convention recently in Charleston, S.C.
KOA campground owners recognized for 10 years of service to KOA include:
- Richard and Alicja Tkacz, Goodland, Kansas, KOA
- Jason and Sonya Gedda, Horse Cave, Ky., KOA
- Steve and Debbie Yates, Muskegon, Mich., KOA
- Scott and Diane King, Springfield/Route 66, Mo., KOA
- Joel Thomaselli, New Bern, N.C., KOA
- Cathy Sonner, Streetsboro/Cleveland SE, Ohio, KOA
- Karl and Linda Schmidt, Elizabethtown/Hershey, Pa., KOA
- Dirk and Jodi Neverve, Douglas, Wyo., KOA
- Shawn and Charlene Shears, Gros Morne/Norris Point, Newfoundland, KOA
- Jack Sheaffer, Black Canyon City, Ariz., KOA
- David and Susan Taylor, Gunnison, Colo., KOA
- Carolyn and Michael Stowe, Pueblo, Colo., KOA
- Terry and Linda Bearce, Onawa/Blue Lake, Iowa, KOA
- Patrick Fisher, Joplin, Mo., KOA
- Daniel and Barbara Ballard, Stanton/Meramec, Mo., KOA
- Anthony and Christine Fassi, Las Cruces, N.M., KOA
- David Sharpski, Sheridan/Big Horn Mountains, Wyo., KOA
- Dan and Alexandra Petr, Marmora, Ontario KOA
Kampgrounds of America is celebrating its 52nd Anniversary in 2014. KOA, which has 485 locations in North America, was born on the banks of the Yellowstone River in Billings, Mont.,in 1962.
For more information, visit www.KOA.com.
SOURCE: Kampgrounds of America press release