Gas explosion injures security guard at Ill. campground

SUBLETTE, Ill. — A security guard was airlifted to the hospital after a gas explosion completely destroyed a trailer at Woodhaven Lakes Campground in Sublette, reports KWQC.

According to the Lee County Sheriff, the security guard noticed the smell of gas and found it was leaking from the trailer’s propane tank. The tank exploded, and the security guard was burned on his arm and top of his head, writes KWQC.

For the complete story from KWQC, click here.

Kelly Cauthorn

Kelly Cauthorn

Leave a Comment

Get Daily News Delivered

Get Weekly News Delivered

Multi-stage battery
charging with IOTA IQ4
Smart Controller

Recent Posts

Get Daily RV News Delivered

Every day we send a summary of the most important news via email. Make sure you don’t miss anything.