Fire damages trailer at Miss. RV park

MARION, Miss. — The Marion Volunteer Fire Department responded to a camper fire at the Confederate Drive RV Park, and Chief Scott Stokes says they’ve narrowed down the reasons that could have caused the blaze, reports WTOK.

“The fire started in the back of the trailer in the kitchen area. It’s unknown what exactly caused it, but it could be one of three things,” said Stokes.

“Make sure that when you leave one of these campers that all the electric heaters are off. Make sure your plug-ins are in well, and don’t use very cheaply made extension cords,” he said.

For the complete story from WTOK, click here.

Kelly Cauthorn

Kelly Cauthorn

Leave a Comment

Get Daily News Delivered

Get Weekly News Delivered

Multi-stage battery
charging with IOTA IQ4
Smart Controller

Recent Posts

Get Daily RV News Delivered

Every day we send a summary of the most important news via email. Make sure you don’t miss anything.