Listen to this story
WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — Stainless Software recently added a full-featured customer portal to Premier Campground Management, the company reported today.
The portal provides campers the ability to independently view and manage their reservations without relying on campground staff for support.
“Today, we’re happy to announce the release of our most requested feature of all time,” said Billy Chism, president of Stainless Software.
“Our customers wanted a simple and secure way for their guests to manage their own reservations online,” he explained. “They saw a major opportunity to save time and money by allowing their guests to make changes to their reservations at any time without help from campground staff.
“They also wanted a way to securely collect payments, capture electronic signatures on important forms and let guests check in and out of the campground without requiring a trip to the office,” said Chism. “I’m pleased that we were able to solve this problem for our customers and I know they will be happy with the power, flexibility and cost savings this new feature offers.”
Chism said the new, easy-to-use and customizable guest portal will allow guests to:
- View past, current and future reservations
- Change reservation dates
- Add reservation comments
- Add and remove additional guests, vehicles and pets to a reservation
- Purchase additional add-ons
- Update their contact and RV information
- Cancel their reservation
- Resend email and text message notifications
- Check in and check out of their sites
- Electronically sign required forms prior to check-in
- View outstanding balances and make payments
- View, download and print site-specific forms and documents
“Accepting online reservations is now a necessity; however, it’s no longer sufficient to only take online reservations. Guests want control over their stay and want the freedom to change their itinerary quickly and hassle-free at a time convenient for them,” said Chism.
For more information, visit www.premiercampground.com