LAS VEGAS — Campendium, the web app that lets users find, review and virtually visit campgrounds, is now also a resource for those looking to buy and sell RV properties.
With expanding inventory and more than 40,000 monthly visitors, Campendium’s listing of RV parks for sale lets sellers easily find potential buyers for their properties, and introduces investors to RV parks around the country, the release noted.
“About 68 percent of Campendium visitors are an in-market audience for real estate, and Campendium is a trusted review site for nearly 22,000 campgrounds,” said Campendium Co-Founder and President Brian Easterling. “We’re excited that we can introduce RV park sellers to the perfect audience, on one of the most trafficked campsite apps on the web.”
Campendium currently has more than 57,000 photos and 2,500 reviews, making it the most comprehensive campsite review app on the market, he explained. RV parks for sale not only provides a new channel for property investors and sellers, but broadens Campendium as a one-stop resource for all things campground-related.
Customized to match campground buyers with sellers, RV parks for sale listings currently include:
- Unlimited photos and space for additional property details
- Option to hide the physical address
- Contact form for private communication between buyer and seller
- All listing pages optimized for SEO
Upcoming features include:
- Exclusive filtering and sorting functionality
- Individual campsite listings
As an introduction, Campendium is offering 50 percent off their regular pricing for RV parks for sale through September, including:
- Three-month listings at $15 per month, regularly $30 per month
- Six-month listings at $14 per month, regularly $28 per month
- One-year listings at $12.50 per month, regularly $25 per month
To see listings of RV parks for sale visit www.campendium.com/rv-parks-for-sale
To sell an RV park, visit www.campendium.com/sell-rv-park
SOURCE: Campendium press release