FOREST CITY, Iowa — When RV buyers are ready to go diesel, Winnebago Industries hopes they’ll consider the all-new, pleasantly priced Winnebago Forza.
The Freightliner XCS straight-rail chassis provides a solid foundation with a Cummins 340-hp diesel engine and Allison six-speed transmission delivering the power. Diesel pushers are known for storage and the Forza ups the ante with its Smart Storage design that pushes capacity even further, the company reported in a press release.
Inside, owners will appreciate amenities such as polished Corian galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features, and LED lighting.
Highlights of the new 34T and 34R include:
- Powered driver and passenger seats in leatherette
- Radio/rearview color monitor system with 6-inch touch screen
- Powered mirrors with defrost/side-view cameras
- Powered MCD visor shade for the front windshield
- MCD blackout shades in the coach area
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- LED ceiling lights
- Vinyl tile flooring throughout
- Polished Corian galley countertops and tiled backsplash
- Home theater sound bar with DVD/CD player
- Full-coach water filtration system
- 6,000-watt Cummins Onan diesel generator
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger
- Roof A/C with heat pump
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
- Dual-glazed Contour coach windows
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Powered patio awning with LED lighting
- Exterior wash station
- Low profile allows unit to fit through 12-foot door opening while having up to 228 cubic feet of storage (38R)
Optional available features include a fireplace, +Lounger, powered StudioLoft (34T only), stackable washer/dryer, automatic HDTV satellite antenna system, satellite radio, and Ideal Rest Noveau air sleep system.
The new 34T is a fully equipped Class A diesel motorhome. This beautifully appointed coach offers a driver’s side slide with the unique inLounge extendable U-shaped sectional sofa/sleeper in leatherette, versatile inTable movable drop-leaf table, and a passenger side slide galley with island sink, the release noted. The 34T also features a large private bath, queen-size walk-around bed, and a large wardrobe.
The 38R features two slideout rooms with a bath-and-a-half floorplan. A rear master suite provides a private rear bathroom and a queen-size bed with large wardrobe and a 28-inch HDTV that flips down from the ceiling for easy viewing. The 38R also includes a Flex Bed system that provides bunk beds, wardrobe, or converts into a dinette, whichever users choose. Also standard in the 38R is a half bath, Comfort Sofa Sleeper, BenchMark dinette with Dream Dinette table, full-featured galley with pantry and residential refrigerator, and large 50-inch HDTV above the optional fireplace.
To view a video of the Forza, click here.
For more information, visit www.winnebagoind.com.
SOURCE: Winnebago Industries press release