BURLINGTON, Iowa — Winegard recently introduced the compact Carryout G2 automatic satellite TV antenna designed for use while RVing, camping, tailgating and other fun outdoor activities. The new and improved antenna is almost half the size than its predecessor, the Carryout (GM-1518), and features a sleeker lightweight design.
The Carryout G2 portable satellite antenna is fully automatic and is quick and easy to setup. With two coaxial outputs, two TVs can be connected for twice the viewing fun (receivers and programming sold separately). The antenna is powered through an included 12-volt output, but can be connected to a 110-volt outlet with a power converter sold separately.
“The Carryout G2 pushes the ‘size-versus-performance-trade-off’ common to satellite antennas to the limit,” said Aaron Engberg, director mobile sales channel for Winegard. “Reducing the size by 40 percent from our original Carryout, without a single compromise in performance, is truly what makes Winegard the leader in antenna design. Consumers want smaller, faster, better and Winegard has once again delivered with the Carryout G2.”
- Fully automatic antenna eliminates the need for manually aiming/finding satellite signals
- Compatible with all major satellite TV programming providers
- DISH (SD/HD), DIRECTV (SD) and Bell TV (Canada -SD/HD)
- Works with most satellite receiver models, including activated receiver(s) from home
- Allows for two TV connection for twice the viewing with its dual coax ports and cables
- Compact and ultra-lightweight design (13.5 inches high by 14.3 inches wide) and weighs 10 pounds
- Backed by a two-year parts, one-year labor limited warranty
Several mount options are available by Winegard. Raising the Carryout G2 antenna off the ground raises the look angle for better reception while also protecting it from the elements or hazards when placed on the ground. Both the tripod mount (TR-1518) and permanent roof kit mount (RK-2000) are currently available and sold separately.
Winegard also has plans to unveil a window mount and rear semi-truck cab mount by summer.
The Carryout G2 is now shipping and has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $649. Models are available in white dome (GM-2000) or black dome (GM-2035).
For more information, visit http://www.winegard.com/carryout.
For DISH or DIRECTV receiver sales or activation, call the Winegard receiver hotline at 800.288.8094 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT.
SOURCE: Winegard press release