BURLINGTON, Iowa — Winegard today introduced the Winegard ConnecT RV Internet WiFi + 4GLTE Extender.
Introducing the Winegard ConnecT 4G1, a fully-integrated system that works together for maximum security, faster RV internet speeds, and increased range from any Wi-Fi source. Plus, when Wi-Fi is not available, it links to a reliable nationwide 4G LTE network for uninterrupted RV internet streaming while traveling anywhere.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 helps keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to the internet wherever the road may take people. Get ready for a consistent connection and expanded coverage everywhere nationwide, the release recommended.
Winegard’s MIMO technology gives users improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices such as RV parks, rallies, and sporting events. Ultimately, they get higher signal strength with better streaming and less interruptions.
“Over 90 percent of RVers use a connected device when RVing. We developed the Winegard Connect 4G1 so RVers can have access to the internet virtually anywhere. The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 is unmatched by anything else on the market,” said Keith Larson, director of sales and marketing for Winegard RV Products.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 features:
- Prepaid 30-day Winegard ConnecT data plans from 1 to 20 gigabytes
- No contracts, no commitments and no activation fees
- Winegard designed software that is simple and allows users to get online in just minutes.
- Secure local networks with lightning fast AC1750 WiFi speeds.
- Three detachable high-gain 5dBi outdoor antennas for increased range.
- Two detachable 4G LTE MIMO antennas
- Six internal MIMO antennas for maximum coverage.
- Streamlines set-up with single ethernet cable installation.
- Proven dome design tested to meet the demands of the mobile environment
The Winegard ConnecT 4G benefits:
- Connect – To 4G LTE when Wi-Fi is not available.
- Simple – Step-by-step on screen instruction makes setting-up a breeze.
- Secure – Always secure. Set-up a secure network once and users are done.
- Mobile – Increase the range for mobile devices inside and outside anRV.
- Streaming – MIMO technology provides improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices such as RV parks and sporting events.
- 3X3 MIMO Advantage – MIMO technology provides higher signal strength, better streaming, and less interruptions.
Designed and manufactured in the United States, the Winegard ConnecT 4G1 is backed by the industry best limited warranty which covers parts for two years and labor for one year, the release explained.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 retails for $749 manufacturer’s suggested retail price and is available now at Camping World and dealers nationwide.
For more information or to purchase the Winegard ConnecT 4G1 – Long Range, High Performance WiFi Extender + 4G LTE, visit www.winegard.com/connect.
SOURCE: Winegard press release