GREENSBORO, N.C. — Camco announced today it has released two new fifth wheel hitches, the Eaz-Lift 18K and the 18KS. The 18K is a stationary fifth wheel hitch, and the 18KS is a sliding hitch.
The hitches feature Eaz-Lift quality on a standard base-rail-style bracket system. The 18K-stationary and 18KS-slider fifth wheel hitches’ universal design allows them to be mounted to any existing base rails or to Eaz-Lift’s heavy-duty rails. Ideal for a truck with a short bed, the 18KS utilizes the slider system to avoid truck and trailer damage by allowing additional turning clearance.
- Mounts to industry standard 4- and 10-bolt bed rails
- 11-degree side-to-side pivot with urethane cushions
- 32-degree, front-to-back pivot
- Automatic locking jaws
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- 18,000-pound capacity (4,500-pound vertical)
- Secondary handle lock to ensure jaws have been locked closed
The 18K stationary hitch offers:
- Adjustable height from 14.5 to 18 inches
The 18KS slider hitch offers these additional features:
- Adjustable height from 17.5 to 21 inches
- Displaces hitch 9 inches toward tailgate for tight maneuvering
- Visible flag on each rail to show the slider has locked in either towing or maneuvering positions
- Secondary lock pin ensures primary locking mechanism is fully secured
- Fully enclosed rollers and locking mechanism to minimize debris build-up
The product order numbers are:
- Camco Item Number 48620 — Fifth Wheel, Head, Crossmember, 4-bolt, kit, UPC = 014717486200, case quantity = 1, suggested retail price of $650.
- Camco Item Number 48621 — Fifth Wheel, Fixed Channel Leg, 4-bolt, kit, UPC = 014717486217, case quantity = 1, suggested retail price of $125.
- Camco Item Number 48622 — Fifth Wheel, Slider, 4-bolt, kit, UPC = 014717486224, case quantity = 1, suggested retail price of $610.
Rail kits and vehicle specific adapters also available.
For more information, call 800.334.2004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.