Monday, November 20, 2017
Breaking News
Home » Camping and RV Products » ADCO introduces storage lot covers

ADCO introduces storage lot covers

ADCO introduces storage lot covers

VALENCIA, Calif. – ADCO Products, a division of Covercraft Industries, announces the launch of the Storage Lot RV Cover series.

Designed to provide a solution to those customers who park their units in storage lots for long periods of time, this new cover takes many of the features that have made ADCO successful for many years and incorporates new ones as well.

“All of us have visited RV storage lots over the years and wondered why more RV’s aren’t covered,” said Morgan Ein, vice president of sales and marketing.

Ein added, “Generally, there are less than 5 percent of total RVs on the lot with covers. The other 95 percent need to be educated on the value of covering their RV and exposed to cost-effective solutions. We feel there is a big opportunity to usher in entirely new customers that have never considered covering their RV in the past.”

The Storage Lot RV Cover has four layers of polypropylene on the top and sides and includes the patent-pending Slip-Seam Strapping system around the bottom to prevent wind from getting under the cover. It also comes with gutter protectors, a new CAM Buckle to prevent the straps from loosening over time, and bottom straps approximately every five feet.

Erik Guldager, head of sales, commented “This new cover is generating a lot of excitement in the industry. Everyone we have shown this to has said that it is the perfect solution to a hole in the marketplace. We are also introducing this product with MAP pricing, which is another first for this market segment.”

These products are in stock and available through the traditional distribution network.

Source: ADCO press release

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


About Ronnie Garrett

Ronnie Garrett is the editor in chief of RV Daily Report. She's been a writer/editor for more than 25 years, working in law enforcement, aviation, supply chain and now the RV industry. She's not a stranger to RVs, however. She grew up camping, and still camps as many weekends as she can every year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

RV Daily Report welcomes comments from readers. However, we expect that comments will be cordial and professional without reverting to name-calling, profanity and libelous language. Comments of that nature will be removed.