Saturday, August 5, 2017
Breaking News
Home » RV Owner News » Two deaths blamed on carbon monoxide

Two deaths blamed on carbon monoxide

(Dec. 30, 2013) -- A couple in northeast Missouri died after hooking up a propane tank and using a space heater that caused carbon monoxide poisoning.

FRANKFORD, Mis. — The Columbia Day Tribune reported 49-year-old Howard Stout and 48-year-old Theresa Stout died Wednesday night or yesterday morning in rural Pike County. They were found in a small camper where they had been living.

Coroner Jim Turner said the Stouts hooked up a propane tank and had a space heater in the camper, which apparently caused carbon monoxide poisoning.

To read the full story by Columbia Day Tribune click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


About Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith is a Wisconsin native currently living in Illinois with her husband, Eric, and two dogs, Maggie and Grace. She enjoys hiking, biking, kayaking and, of course, camping in cabins and park models.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

RV Daily Report welcomes comments from readers. However, we expect that comments will be cordial and professional without reverting to name-calling, profanity and libelous language. Comments of that nature will be removed.