MIDLAND, Mich. — In the second episode of “The RVing Life Show,” host Kevin Wallenbeck interviews Michael Vallen, of NomadMotorLodge.com, to learn his perspective on buying and fixing RVs.
He has years of experience being a “do-it-yourselfer” when it comes to buying used RVs and restoring them.
Show highlights include:
- Why do you think buying and then restoring yourself is a great option?
- Restoring yourself vs having a professional?
- What are some early signs that you should not attempt a DIY? What are a few good “kicking the tires” techniques that help avoid this?
- What do you look for when looking to buy an RV that needs a little work? What are some easy win DIYs?
- Besides Airstream, what are your favorite brands to restore and why?
The episode is available for viewing at www.rvingplanet.com.
SOURCE: RVing Life Show press release