HARRELLS, N.C. — RV Education 101 today released its second episode of “Mark’s RV Garage,” an Internet-based RV how-to TV show.
Mark Polk, video producer and founder of RV Education 101, said, “We were very pleased with how the first episode of the show was received by viewers. Episode No. 2 is packed with great information on a variety of RV topics for the RV consumer.”
On this episode of Mark’s RV Garage, follow Mark and Tyler as they search for a vintage travel trailer to restore in the garage. Highlights of the show include:
- See why EZ Coupler and Dominator sewer hoses are the brand Polk prefers to use.
- Take an inside look at what the KOA campground in Myrtle Beach South Carolina has to offer in the way of cool amenities and attractions.
- See what tools in his RV toolbox that Polk won’t leave home without.
- Learn some good tips on cleaning and maintaining an RV roof.
- Discover some effective ways to increase fuel economy.
- Get an inside look at what’s happening in the world of RVs for 2011.
“All episodes of Mark’s RV Garage are archived for easy retrieval and viewing at the consumer’s leisure,” said Dawn Polk, co-owner of RV Education 101. “Once an episode is released, viewers can watch it anytime and as many times as they want to. We are proud to offer the RV consumer this new Internet based how-to show in addition to our other comprehensive RV training DVDs and online programs.”
Mark’s RV Garage features a vintage trailer restoration project, RV product reviews, RV product installations, easy RV upgrade projects, RV tips and information and a RV destination spot.
Episode # 3 of Mark’s RV garage will be available at www.rvconsumer.com on March 7.
For more information, call Dawn Polk at 910.484.7615 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org