HARRELLS, N.C. — After 16 bimonthly episodes, the highly anticipated season finale of Mark’s RV Garage was released today revealing the completed vintage trailer restoration project for the very first time.
“Our viewers have been following the progress on the vintage trailer restoration since day one, and we are excited to reveal the finished product,” said Mark Polk, the show’s producer.
“Our goal with the show was to help educate and entertain RV enthusiasts. I think anybody who likes RVs would enjoy and learn a great deal from season one of our online series,” he added. “I would also like to thank all of our show sponsors, without them the show would not have been possible.”
The final episode of Mark’s RV Garage is available for viewing at www.rvconsumer.com. Here are some of the season finale highlights:
- The old Yellowstone trailer gets a fresh coat of paint.
- Polk installs a new 3,500 pound Dexter axle.
- The electric brakes are converted to disc brakes with the addition of new brake rotors, calipers, and an Actulink electric/hydraulic brake actuator.
- To complete the new braking system, Polk adds a DirecLink Network Enhanced brake controller.
- Before the trailer can hit the road for the first time Polk installs an Equalizer hitch.
- Vintage trailer “Before” and “After” slideshow.
Will there be a second season? ”Let’s just say we have some plans to talk to some of our friends in the industry about the possibility of another show called RVing with Mark Polk & Friends,” he explained. “The focus would still be on RV education with a “Mark’s RV Garage” segment, but we would like to add some new segments featuring some of our RVing friends.”
“Keep an eye out in the spring of 2012 there might be another great RV show in the works,” added Dawn Polk, vice president of RV Education 101.
Previous episodes of Mark’s RV Garage are archived at www.rvconsumer.com for easy retrieval and viewing.
For more information on RV Education 101 RV training programs contact Dawn Polk at 910.484.7615 or e-mail email@example.com.
SOURCE: RV Education 101 press release