Saturday, August 5, 2017
Breaking News
Home » RV Owner News » Man injured when kerosene can explodes at New Hampshire campground

Man injured when kerosene can explodes at New Hampshire campground

(Sept. 6, 2010) -- A 36-year-old man suffered serious burn injuries to his chest, arms and legs when a plastic kerosene can exploded in his hand as he tried to start a fire at Piper Trail Campground, the Boston Herald reported.

ALBANY, N.H. — A 36-year-old man suffered serious burn injuries to his chest, arms and legs when a plastic kerosene can exploded in his hand at Piper Trail Campground, the Boston Herald reported.

Fire officials said the can exploded Saturday afternoon after the Danvers, Mass., man had apparently used kerosene to start a campfire. He was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. His name and condition has not been released.

SOURCE: Boston Herald

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


About Greg Gerber

Greg Gerber is a freelance writer and podcaster who has been writing about the RV industry since 2000. He is the former editor of RV Daily Report and can be reached at greg@rvdailyreport.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

RV Daily Report welcomes comments from readers. However, we expect that comments will be cordial and professional without reverting to name-calling, profanity and libelous language. Comments of that nature will be removed.