COLORADO — Escapees have set a Colorado Outdoor Adventure HOP for September 2 – 8, 2018.
This Outdoor Adventure HOP will be nestled in the Rocky Mountains on the Gold Medal trout waters of the Rio Grande River. With a perfect climate for outdoor events, Escapees has an exciting adventure awaiting your arrival here.
The campground offers incredible views right outside your RV door and is surrounded by national forests with hundreds of miles of trails to explore.
Days will be filled with off-road runs while exploring the beautiful South Fork area and sight-seeing in the most picturesque areas of Colorado with your HOP hosts.
In the evenings, relax by the campfire, with S’mores and/or your favorite beverage, and reflect on the day of adventures with your fellow HOP attendees.
Rain or Shine, this package includes:
- 6 nights, full hookups at a friendly RV park\
- Information sessions explaining the South Fork area – presented by a Texas Master Naturalist
- Enjoy exploring the area on guided Jeeps, ATVs or high clearance vehicles. No low clearance vehicles, please.
- Spud Fest Pot Luck dinner
- Fishing in the beautiful on-site pond
- Announcements and social hours
- Catered meals
- Souvenir HOP name badge
- Your HOP hosts
- And much more!
*Subject to change.
For more information about this HOP, click: https://www.escapees.com/skp_files/hop/event.php?id=51
To view the upcoming HOPs, click:https://www.escapees.com/fun/hops
SOURCE: Escapees press release