TEXAS — VOGT RV is looking for a great parts manager to lead our parts department. The company is growing and expanding locations, and excited about the opportunity to add to its team. Significant parts experience is required, preferably in the RV industry (although other experience may be considered).
JOB SNAPSHOT: This position is responsible for overseeing all Parts Department inventory, procedures, and personnel. The Parts Manager designs and implements policies and procedures that are crafted to provide deep customer satisfaction (for both internal and external customers) while achieving monthly sales and gross targets. The Parts Manager develops and leads a team of high performers, instills a culture of exceptional customer service and operates with unquestionable integrity at all times.
• Manage all aspects of the successful operation of the parts department
• Hire, train, evaluate, motivate and develop high performers of absolute integrity
• Oversee all inventory and personnel, and proficiently manage workflow
• Design and implement policies and procedures that enable the department to exceed goals
• Prepare and administer an annual operating budget
• Forecast goals and objectives at the department level and the individual team member level
• Extensive parts management experience in a dealership parts department is required (RV preferred, but auto experience will be considered)
• Deep familiarity with parts department procedures and operations, including software systems
• Ability to think beyond industry norms and find continual means and methods to improve
• Must have all necessary technical know-how and expertise
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of strategic performance metrics
WE HAVE GREAT BENEFITS!
• Very Competitive Pay, commensurate with experience
• Paid Vacation
• Medical, Dental and Vision plan
• No Sundays!
• Great family environment!
Vogt RV is a family-owned and operated dealership group in the midst of a multi-year expansion plan. The company’s people and culture set it apart. Vogt RV passionately guards its reputation founded on integrity and customer focus. The company has many employees that have been with it for decades because of its commitment to doing things the right way at all times.
Vogt RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing such as background check and drug testing.
Send resumes to: Aaron Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: Vogt RV press release