VOGT RV in Dallas-Fort Worth is growing again! Currently seeking Experienced Technicians! (RVDA/RVIA Certification is a plus.) This is a great opportunity to join a solid family owned business and earn a very strong compensation package. Come join our team where we value providing the best service to our great customers, and recognize that it begins with our employees! Grow with us!
We’ve been here in Fort Worth for decades, and have many employees that have been with us for twenty five, thirty or even thirty five years! We like to think they’ve been on our team for all those years because we try to do things the right way, take great care of customers and each other, and foster the great workplace environment of a family owned business.
If you have technical experience, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Experienced Technician – Job Description:
As an Experienced Technician, most of your work day will be spent in diagnosing and repairing unique problems rather than conducting routine vehicle service or simple repairs. We will do everything we can to put you in a position to excel, and to enjoy making a difference. You will be expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Experienced Technician – Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect recreational vehicles to troubleshoot electromechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, appliance and electronic problems and perform necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul
- Co-ordinate with service department support personnel for work authorizations and factory approvals
- Repair water and sewage plumbing and propane gas lines, using proper caulking compounds and replacement plastic or copper pipe
- Locate, isolate and repair frayed, broken or shorted electrical wiring, using ohmmeters, soldering irons, tape, and hand tools
- List parts to be replaced, referring to manufacturer’s manuals and diagrams
- Remove damaged exterior panels and repair and replace structural frame members
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or delegate
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
Experienced Technician – Requirements:
- Must have thorough knowledge of electromechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, appliance and electronic systems, preferably in the context of recreational vehicles
- Above average verbal communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Onan generator experience a plus
- Must be loyal, dependable and detail oriented
Job Benefits: At VOGT RV we believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package. We provide ongoing training to help you reach your career goals.
- SIGN-ON BONUS and/or Relocation Assistance for highly qualified candidates!!
- Very Competitive Pay AND Potential Overtime Pay and/or Performance Bonuses!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Vacation pay; holiday pay and benefit days
- No Sunday’s!! Limited or no Saturday’s in most roles!
- 401k with matching contribution available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.
Questions? Contact us at (817) 831-4222 and ask for HR