MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. — The RV Safety and Education Foundation (RVSEF) is currently accepting applications from energetic couples to join their team of professional weighing and safety specialists.
An immediate opening exists for another team to be added to the current roster. RVSEF weighing teams earn supplemental income. This is not a full-time job or a career-oriented offering.
RVSEF began weighing all types of recreational vehicles at its inception in 1993 creating what has become an entirely new business in the industry, and over the intervening years has gathered data relating to tire safety, weight ratings/specifications and cargo loading. Multiple teams of safety specialists are now deployed across the country attending numerous RV rallies and gatherings each year to weigh all types of RVs.
All weighing is performed using precise individual scales at each tire position on the RV and any tow/towed vehicles. RV owners are provided the data relating to their specific RV and the resulting numbers assist each owner in evaluating their current safety status. Accurate tire inflation recommendations are provided based on the weight each tire is supporting. The complete process improves the overall safety factor for each RV owner.
People submitting applications to become a new team member of RVSEF must:
- Appear and act in a professional manner, while maintaining an outgoing and personable countenance.
- Be able to lift and maneuver scales weighing 37 pounds for long periods of time.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Exhibit a sincere interest in RV safety education to work toward the greater good of the entire industry.
- Be willing to learn and adhere to the standards as set forth by RVSEF.
- Being a full-time RVer is a plus.
- Previous public speaking experience is also a plus.
Interested parties should contact RVSEF directly at the contact info below:
Jami Hess, Director Operations and Marketing
RV Safety and Education Foundation
125 East Merritt Island Causeway #107409
Merritt Island, FL 32952
For more information on the RV Safety and Education Foundation, visit www.rvsafety.com.
RVSEF is a 501C (3) entity. The foundation and its website are supported by corporate sponsorships and by individual donations.
SOURCE: RV Safety and Education Foundation press release