Are you an accomplished sales professional? Bring your skills to Land ‘N’ Sea! A leader serving the Marine and RV industry. We have an RV outside sales representative opening for the upper Midwest.
Land ‘N’ Sea Distributing, Inc., a division of Brunswick Corporation, is a full service, wholesale only distributor. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from multiple warehouses, Land ‘N’ Sea prides itself on providing fast, efficient delivery. We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to help grow our RV Parts & Accessories business for the Minnesota, North & South Dakota’s as well as Iowa territory.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Establishing new accounts by either cold calling or with leads supplied by the company within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for the sale, management, and implementation of product and marketing programs, forecasting of new and existing products.
- Provide knowledge of products and marketing strategies to diversified customer base.
- Support dealer retail and distributor sales activity to achieve maximum sales and market share in assigned territory.
- Maintain up to date information on assigned dealer accounts.
- Monitor and learn market area information and communicate information to Management.
- Up-sell and cross-sell, suggesting product substitutes where applicable.
- Execute sales and marketing programs and services.
- Handle customer complaints and exceptions requests with minimal management intervention.
- Maintain internal supportive working relationship with credit, service manager, customer service representative, sales coordinators, sales directors and marketing manager.
- Travel for sales calls to territory customers and attendance at regional RV trade shows, sales meetings, etc. up to 50%.
What you bring to our winning team:
- High School diploma required. College degree in business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the RV industry
- PC proficiency with Microsoft programs
- Good verbal and written skills for developing strong relationships with customers
- Ability to independently make accurate decisions and analyze risk, while reasoning through issues and suggesting workable solutions
- Ability to travel 50% of the time in the territory.
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans)
Brunswick was honored as a 2015 Top 100 Military Friendly Employer by Victory Media and GI Jobs! Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status recognized under applicable law.
Follow us to stay up-to-date on exciting career opportunities & news!
Instagram I Facebook I LinkedIn I YouTube
Req #: 21769
To apply, click here.